PLS has flexible solutions to add value and efficiency to your supply chain. PLS can handle your entire transportation network or just part of it. PLS is able to customize solutions based on your business requirements, whether you need all transportation initiatives outsourced, help with inbound freight management, outbound shipment visibility, individual plant, or individual mode management.
YOUR BUSINESS WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- More time to focus on core competency
- Immediate cost savings (10-15% on average)
- Reduced system and resource costs
- Instant access and integration to our TMS, PLS PRO
- A custom-built team of logistics experts
THE 3-STEP PROCESS
Simplify and improve – when you partner with PLS, we unlock opportunities through our 3-step process:
- Assemble a Custom Team – Depending on your business vertical, we select expert logistics engineers with relevant experience to deliver the best results for your unique business needs.
- Analyze Business and Supply Chain – Our initial objective is to understand your business and your current supply chain. We will analyze data and processes that are already in place to uncover challenges and opportunities. Our long-term goal is to become your logistics partner.
- Implement an Action Plan – After the initial assessment, the team will implement a full-service transportation management solution.
Our service can include any combination of the below points:
- Carrier management
- Shipment planning
- Load building
- Load tendering/dispatch
- Dock scheduling
- Track and trace
- Delivery scheduling
- Freight bill audit and payment
- Consolidated invoicing, custom KPI dashboards and reporting
- Continuous improvement programs