Supply Chain Consulting – Let The Experts Design a Logistics Solution for You
Our team has multiple experts in every transportation mode and industry. When you leverage the knowledge and experience of PLS Consulting, you are guaranteeing your company the most efficient and reliable supply chain possible. Contact a Supply Chain Expert now we’ll learn about your business and simplify your supply chain management. It usually takes only a few minutes to discover new opportunities to both simplify a shipper’s supply chain and save money.
People And Technology
Part of the reason our consulting teams are so effective in optimizing logistics for companies like yours is the proprietary tools they have available to them. Our team uses PLS PRO to analyze your supply chain and your data to discover opportunities to reduce costs and increase speed, visibility, and reliability.
Your Business Will Benefit From:
- More time/energy to focus on your business
- Immediate cost savings (10-15% on average)
- Immediate reduction in resource/system costs
- Instant access to our industry leading, web-based transportation management system: PLS PRO
- A custom-built team of logistics experts
The 3-Step Process
Our goal and expertise is built around simplifying and optimizing processes. When you partner with PLS, we unlock your optimization opportunities through the following 3-step process:
- Assemble The Best Custom Team – Depending on your business, we select the expert logistics engineers with the relevant experience needed to deliver the best results specifically for your business.
- Analyze the Business and Supply Chain – Our initial objective is to understand your business and your current supply chain. Your dedicated team will analyze any data and processes already in place to uncover improvement opportunities.
- Deliver the Action Plan – After the initial assessment, your team will deliver a full-service transportation management solution which includes:
- Comprehensive KPI dashboards & reporting
- Carrier management
- Load building
- Shipment planning
- Multi-modal consolidation and optimization
- Dock scheduling
- Freight settlement
- Consolidated invoicing
- Standard and customized reporting
- 24/7 track and trace
- Continuous improvement programs