The economy, the driver shortage, government regulations, and other factors are tightening capacity in the freight industry. As U.S. freight volume steadily increases, shippers must compete for capacity like never before.
Some transportation sectors, such as flatbed trucking, are stretched tighter than others. Experts predict there’s no telling when balance might be restored. Learn how to compete for capacity during this shortage. This whitepaper discusses:
- How the capacity shortage came to be
- The current state of the freight industry
- Unique situation of metals manufacturers
- 3 strategies shippers are using to get capacity
- Analysis of the best strategy