Job Description: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Anywhere, Nationwide (Home Office)
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for establishing and growing relationships with new clients. The EAE should be focused on full service supply chain opportunities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Solicit new business within an assigned area, industry or data base.
- Manage sales pipeline of 150-200 accounts.
- Maintain and manage existing account relationships.
- Prepare sales contracts for new clients.
- Effectively communicate PLS service offerings to new accounts.
- Introduce new services to existing accounts.
- Manage and update Salesforce.com information.
- Prepare sales marketing materials and presentations.
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- Five plus years of outside sales experience
- Five plus years in the logistics/freight forwarding industry
- Successful, proven sales track record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong analytical, strategic selling and creative thinking skills
- Must be able to effectively use salesforce.com
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of five years sales experience in the transportation industry
- Some overnight travel required